CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Wii Fit

OK - Sistas.....I asked for a Wii for Christmas and also Wii fit... so I can get fit - you know what I mean? Willy Willy Fit.... ok...so I'm not so funny after all.

I'm telling you I absolutely love this game, workout ...whatever you call it - It's so much FUN!!!

I have ALWAYS - ALWAYS - understand me when I say ALWAYS hated excerise....with a PASSION!!

But, this is so not like excerise, but you get a terrific workout..YAY!!!!

Anyway, I've been - I hate to say busy.....but with all the Christmas entertaining I did this year and other things going on I have not had a lot of free time...but, I did want to check in and say

HAPPY NEW YEAR.......and hope you'll be feelin' Fine in 09!!

Love you, much!
Sista Staci :)

ps - My sweet man took my picture while working out - I may post it later.....much later!!! :)

0 comments: