CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Freedom in the FIRE!!

Hey Sistas!
I have had a wonderful day with my sweet JESUS! HE has been revealing to me so many precious things! I love it when HE wraps HIS loving arms around me and allows me to melt like butter in HIS arms! It is HIS hearts desire that we run to his arms and love on HIM. I encourage you today - STOP and LOVE on JESUS!! HE will give you new revelations for your life! Be BLESSED!!!
It's ALL good in the Sista-Hood!

When the Hebrew children were faced with the fire they had done nothing wrong. Their choice to worship GOD and to be faithful caused them to face a fire. As Christians, we too can find ourselves facing huge fires when we have been walking in obedience to the LORD.So what do you do when you are facing the fire? STAY FAITHFUL!! We must focus on the FATHER! If you are in the fire at this moment- you can find freedom! GOD will remove the chains that hold you bondage -just like he did for the Hebrew children.Their chains we removed by the fire – you can have freedom as you to walk through the fire – focus on the FATHER!! You will NOT smell like smoke!

0 comments: