CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Chirstmas at The Pealock's

BooMamaChristmasTour
A Little Glimpse into my house...


A Few good men - Snowmen that is!!
notice a little furry critter??

Nativity Sets

Christmas tree

In my kitchen -
This is Andrew's crafts from years ago
I still put them out - I love it!

This is Ansley's side
I love all the sweet thing she made!


The rest of my Snowmen collection


I love CHRISTMAS!! It's that time of year when you can be a kid again...and well, we all can use a little break from be "grown up"! Enjoy all the sharing and shopping with family and friends!
It's all GOOD in the Sista-Hood!

5 comments:

Lina said...

Very nice! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Heather said...

It all looks so pretty!!! Merry Christmas!!

Kelly Weston Moody said...

Hey yep with all the struggles right now I Am trying to enjoy Christmas and be a kid again. I love Christmas no matter what season we may be in life it always reminds us of what is more important which is the best gift of all Jesus.... Kelly

Melodie Norman Haas said...

I love your tree, it is very pretty. that is also a nifty name for your ladies Bible study, one day I may steal it, is it copyrighted ha ha. Thanks for sharing!

the voice of melody said...

That's a big and beautiful tree! Have a merry Christmas! :)