CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mission: Christmas Decoration- Complete

Hey Sistas,
All the Christmas decorations have been packed away until November - I always have mixed emotions when I'm putting everything away. I'm happy to get it done, but I don't know, there is just something that gets empty inside of me. I believe it has to do with the fact that my house is bulging at the seams with garland, lights and many many collectibles; and then it looks so empty when the decorations are all gone. It's like a good friend you only see once a year. You spend time together and then when they leave you're sad :( ~~ That's it - I just realized that's how I'm feeling! You may think this is just way too out there, but for those of you who know me....you'll just say..that's Staci for you. Ok...here goes the quirky me....As I put away my sweet Christmas collectibles, tree, garland, etc....I would say "I'll see you in 09" - I know - Weird....But, I'm telling you some of those homemade Christmas ornaments made by my Ansley and Andrew - well, they mean the world to me - just precious priceless treasures....

It's like my relationship with my sweet precious JESUS- HE is the most priceless treasure that I have in my life. HE is all that keeps me - HE is rocking my world - HE gives me new revelation each day - along with with HIS mercies....which by the way I NEED ALL I CAN GET - I have noticed the more I need for me - the more I need to give out....

O.k., I rambling.....got to go do laundry - the Pealock's must stay covered!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
HEY YOU'RE LOOKIN' FINE IN 09!!

Oh, I almost forgot....my guys are going to the Georgia Tech bowl game tonight -
PRAY for their protection and a win :)

Be sweet,
Sista Staci :)

0 comments: