CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gatlinburg Trip

Hey Sistas! Everybody ready for Christmas???
I've got a few more presents to purchase and a little more wrapping then I'll be finished!
Todd and I went to Gatlinburg this weekend. We always stay at The Riverhouse in room 53 - it's kinda our little honeymoon hideaway...ssshhhh...don't tell my Mama! We usually go in January for our Anniversary, but we have another trip planned for that time so we went early and did a little shopping. It was a lot of fun.

We stopped by a cute store in Clayton, Ga "Goats on the roof" where there are goats on the roof. It's a precious store and has the sweetest people working there. You can feed the goats by raising a can up the side of the building. See the picture of me and the little goat waiting for the food.





Then as we went over the mountain from Cherokee to Gatlinburg we encounter cold temps and a lot of snow...Todd kept stopping and making me get out of the car for a photo opp...well, I had my seat warmers on a.k.a. "Rump Roasters" and I did not want to get out of the car....but, he won and here are a few pictures....





Then on Saturday we did a lot walking in town and that is always fun.



Home on Sunday - and I'm getting ready for my Christmas party week...

YAY!!! Sistas are a comin' on Thursday for breakfast -----

Love ewe,
Sista Staci

2 comments:

Kelly Weston Moody said...

Hey I love the pics they are so pretty. I can see yall had a good time and I am glad yall were able to get away. hey when is yalls anniversary. Ours is in January too. Kelly

Sista Staci said...

Anniversary date January 10, 1986
:)