CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's Simple ........

Colossians 3:12-15 (Contemporary English Version)

12God loves you and has chosen you as his own special people. So be gentle, kind, humble, meek, and patient.13Put up with each other, and forgive anyone who does you wrong, just as Christ has forgiven you. 14Love is more important than anything else. It is what ties everything completely together.15Each one of you is part of the body of Christ, and you were chosen to live together in peace. So let the peace that comes from Christ control your thoughts. And be grateful.

Let peace control you thoughts! I have been guilty of letting other things, people, situations and even the enemy control my thoughts. The Lord has been walking me through a new journey. The journey I've been traveling is through the junk of my mind. I'm sure you've heard the cliche; "Too much junk in the trunk!" That's what we've been dealing with that Junk in the trunk. The trunk is a place we store things. right? Yes, so I've got some junk store in my trunk (mind) that God has been removing. Sistas, it's not much fun, but it sure is freeing me up! I want to be free from my junk! God spoke to my heart and said "I am turning your junk into jewels!" My first thought was a crown with jewels....that crown I will lay at my the sweet feet of my LORD!

So go ahead, Lord...pull all the junk out of me, you will receive more jewels !!

Only HE can turn junk into jewels!!

Open your trunk and deal with the junk!!

I Love you, Sistas!!

Sista Staci :)

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

A great post that I needed to read tonight....
Happy 4th of July.