CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

Spin Cycles

In my preparation to speak at the next Divine Design conference, the Lord is changing my approach to the Laundry Room. I usually speak on, "Laying down your Load" in reference to our Heartaches, Habits, and Hangups. While it seems that each lady can relate to any one of the three, and have their heart stirred by a message that is relevant. GOD is doing a new work fresh work in the Laundry room.

Just to give you a
snipet - I will be spreaching on "The Spin Cycles of Life" - Has anyone noticed, but does it seem that life is one cycle after another? Some cycles we go through are much faster than others and then you have the gentle cycle....it is soooooo slooooow - OK, you get the picture. What happens if our load gets off balanced? These are just a few places that the Lord has been taking me.

Last night, I spoke to a group of ladies at a local church. We are planning to hold a Divine Design conference there in October. As I presented the format of the conference, it was
evident that each conference will be custom built. This will meet the individual needs of each Lady that attends. This is exciting to me. I love a fresh clean word from God - it's kinda like doing laundry; you put in stinky dirty clothes and in then after the process of washing and drying ....you have fresh clean garments - Fresh start!

I desire your prayers for me and The "Divas" of Divine Design! It's not just another "Fine" Women's Conference - it is DIVINE!!

Have a JESUS filled weekend!

Love,
Sista Staci :)

2 comments:

Leah Adams said...

HOw awesome!! I'm gonna have to attend one of these divine gatherings!! God bless you as you prepare.

Leah

Sista Staci said...

Thanks, Leah.
I've been thinking of you and your Mom. I hope all is going well! Looking forward to our lunch date in July!!

I would love for you to come to Divine Design...