CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jesus Wept

For seven months I have been involved with the "Siestas" Scripture Memory Verse team. I have my homemade spiral index cards, with me where ever I go. I am finding time through out my day to study my cards. Here are a few places that I've study. Maybe we can call these "Helpful suggestions." The following is a list of place that I caught a few minutes to study:

Doctors office
Car Wash Place
Car
(I wasn't driving)
Pool
Church
(not during preaching)
So, you see I have plenty of opportunities to study my cards. Please share with me your non traditional places that you are studying your scriptures. Be creative, look for opportunities through the day to study.

Oh, I need to tell you about my July 1st memory verse....

John 11:35 - Jesus Wept -
This is the shortest verse in the Bible. When I was in 3rd grade, my Sunday School teacher required us to quote a scripture each week. Being somewhat of a silly willy ( I mean willy willy silly) I quoted John 11:35 every Sunday for 2 months. My Sunday school teacher went to my Mom and said "Can you PLEASE get Staci to learned another verse besides Jesus Wept?" After my Mom told me this I went back the next Sunday and you guess it.....John 11:35 Jesus Wept - I guess I thought I gave HIM allot to cry over..... so in the spirit of Funny things I did as a girl - I posted John 11:35 as my memory verse -

Hope you are smiling....and not weeping :)

Love you, Sistas!!

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great post...I need to get to work on my memory verses.....Happy 4th