CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Connecting one Sista @ a Time!!

Sista Leah Adams

This month marks my one year anniversary with the blogging world. I have truly enjoyed all the aspects of blogging. Especially, the connectivity in which it offers. Blogging bring a human connection to our lives, now that's a new slogan if I've ever heard one.

On Tuesday, July 21, I met Sista Leah Adams. She and I first met seven months ago through Beth Moore's blog - Living Proof. We have encouraged one another and shared other vital information (for instance I know how she makes her collard greens). Over lunch we shared sweet fellowship and food together. Leah is a spectacular woman of God. She just radiates the love of JESUS! We had a super natural connection. One fine and divine appointment. Thank you, Lord for the Sista~Hood!

I encourage all of you in the blogging world - take the next step and get to know your Sistas. We all need the power of human connections. Take care!!

Love,
Sista Staci :)

1 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Staci,

It was truly my pleasure to meet you. I can see Jesus just popping out all over your sweet face. Your love for HIm and your resting in Him and His provision was such a blessing to me. Thank you for lunch and sharing a bit of your day with me. I am honored to call you 'Sista'.

Leah