CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Ugly Duckling

It has been years since I've thought about the book I read over and over as a child...The Ugly Duckling..When I was around nine years old I felt like the ugly duckling. My parents were going through a divorce and during the 70's all the kids had their Mom and Dad...Divorce back then, yeah I was the only one in my 4th grade class...so that made me different..my grades struggled and my Mom made the decision to have me repeat the 4th grade again. Now that will make you stick out like the ugly duckling.I would read this book over and over - I loved the part where the ugly Duckling turns into a beautiful swan and she didn't even recognize herself in the reflection of the water. Isn't that what GOD does with us, he takes our ugliness and make us beautiful and then we see HIS reflection as we look at ourselves. So if your struggling today with a case of the "I feel ugly"...so did the ugly duckling...but in time (the right time) you will be beautiful....The LORD gave us that promise in HIS word...I'll make all things beautiful in my time!! Thank you sweet, LORD..you do that just for us.

Blessings Beautiful!!

0 comments: