CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

L. A.M. B. S. Ladies AM Bible Study


Hey Sistas! Today we concluded "Measureless Love"it was totally awesome! If I could only love unconditionally...I try so hard, but it ALWAYS seems that my love has limitations. I am praying and believing GOD to show me how to love this way...but with each and every prayer I seem to be tested...uuhhmmm....maybe I should rethink that prayer... you know it's kinda like praying for patience....NO.. DO NOT PRAY FOR PATIENCE...THAT BRINGS TRIBULATIONS!! You will have your patience's tested over and over...PRAY FOR ENDURANCE!! Learned that a long time ago!! Any way, I'm always so sad when Bible Study ends... (Next one starts 8-12-08 - "Wising UP") love all you precious Sistas... I was given a darling book on sheep...I love the sayings in it...like you are ewe-nique!! Just too cute!!
Well, the next big event in my ministry is the Divine Design conference in Lawrenceville, Ga..need more info e-mail me...stacip@hemc.net
Please pray 4 me!!
I Love EWE,
Sista Staci

0 comments: