CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Computer Crashin' - Teeth a Nashin'

Psalm 37:12 (King James Version)

The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.
I'm feeling a little chewed on at this moment...:( Is is OK for me to Whine a little...I promise, just a little....OK...THANKS!! I know this will make me feel soooo much better!!

Here goes....I've been researching and typing notes for the Divine Design conference I'm speaking at in a few weeks. I started in MARCH - doing all my research and preparing just like any good girl would do...well, my computer totally crashed....I lost it ALL...did you get that?? A L L - ALL - not my salvation or anything like that...all my study material....well, I shook it off and told myself "it's ok...it's all good in the Sista-Hood"!!! Well, to this day I still cannot access my outlook and get my contact information...it's been a NIGHTMARE!!! oh, ok...breathe!!!

Well, since the other computer took a nose dive...my sweet man (Todd) bought me a precious new (pink) laptop....cute..cute!! Ok..well, I've been LOVIN" it...until last night... yeah...get ready! I had my notes all typed - with an outline and everything....I went to add a few scriptures and it ask "do you want to replace existing file"....I thought uummm....sure...well, it replaced it alright...with a blank page!!! YIKES!!!! I totally erased my notes!!

What do you think GOD is trying to tell me...or is this a ploy of the wicked one???

SO, it's 5am'ish and I'm up with my Sweet JESUS and HE is ever so precious...HE has it ALL UNDER HIS CONTROL!!! PRAISE GOD!!

Yes, it still remains...
All GOOD IN THE SISTA-HOOD!

Sista Staci

0 comments: