CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

DIVINE DESIGN WAS FINE!!!!

DIVINE DESIGN CONFERENCE
JULY 26, 2008




The Torch Expressive Team - FREEDOM DANCE

Habersham Hee-Haw Holy Ghost Honeys Sista Madonna Neal doing her "Thang"


Just Plain out Enjoying JESUS!! I laughed soooooo much it hurt!!! Really, it did!!


The Torch Expressive Team - Orphan



The House that GOD built, what a Divine Design!! YES YOU ARE, my Siesta Sistas!!




Marie Underwood and Lisa Frost - Communion Mime - Absolutely Beautiful!!



Ministering at the altar - GOD healed many hearts - Thank You, JESUS!!


Beba Schlottmann (Precious Woman of GOD and a new Friend)
President of Women's Ministries at Lawrenceville Church of God




WE HAD A BLAST!!!
Hey Sweet Siesta Sistas!
Well, I first, want to THANK you for all your prayers over me and for the conference. The LORD was with us the entire day. Each room that the Sistas attended they received a word from GOD! I will NEVER forget this weekend and what it meant to me. Personally, I thought I had complete healing in several areas only to realize that I still had a few hard spots. PRAISE the LORD for HIS faithfulness to me!! I totally understand it !! REVEAL ~ DEAL ~ HEAL!!
Please if you attended the conference - leave your testimony on the blog!!
Have a JESUS filled day----gotta go do housework...mainly you guessed it...
LAUNDRY!!! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sistas,
This conference was life changing. This is the first one I have been to in a long long time and it was such a wonderful time with the ladies. Each room we went into had a message for what I needed at that time. It just showed me how God was wanting to touch me in so many areas in my life. At the end when Staci spoke about how we look at ourselves, and issues about faith I new God was so much talking to me. As we took communion i stood up at the alter just in amazement of what God had done that day and what he was continuing to do. Patrica and Joy came over to pray for me and that time was just so precious to me. It was something i had needed for a long time. Thanks Staci for being a willing servant of God to deliver the message of hope to others and thanks to those wonderful prayer warriors who pray for us all day in and day out. You will never know how much it touches those around you and especially the young ones who look up to you. May you be blessed. Love ya Kelly

Pattipoo said...

Lambs Ladies,I was so happy I went to the conference in Lawrenceville and the pleasure began with riding the van with my sisters; Madonna was our driver and she is a gift from God and good singer.All the ladies at the host church were friendly and the diversity was so encouraging for me. I was so pleased that so many of our ladies went and sorry more didn't attend.Nothing happened that didn't speak to me and all the "presenters" were obviously prepared and had been chosen by God. It was as if new perspectives were there and not the usual "same-ole same-ole". Each "room" was unique and each had a distinct message from God to my heart. It would be hard to select one better than the other, since each was like opening a special gift just for me. I have never been more blessed.I know the next thing I am telling you sounds so prejudiced toward our ladies at the Torch, but I truly don't mean it to be..., BUT..., Staci's laundry room couldn't be beat and her two "singing helpers" were wonderful. It was delightful and disarming and so very creative. The message will stay with me. Our dance team was so amazing to carry the "word in their movements and it was totally prophetic". I can't tell anyone how the "dance" moves my heart always.., but the TOP of it all, after Staci's wonderful summary talk about the foundation, was the mime! Although I have seen it before, I have never seen it with such power and with it touching our hearts the way it did and the way they incorporated our participating in the communion was strictly a move of God and the Holy Spirit. Our Lord was present and His Holy Spirit touched me in such a refreshing way, and all who were there it seemed to me.It was my blessing to be there.Do a women's conference quarterly and next time at the Torch!!
Love to all the LAMBS Sista's.
Pattipoo