CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Torch Siestas


How about us Girls?? We had a fabulous time at The Deeper Still Conference. This picture was taken on Saturday as we were leaving Phillips Arena. I'm the one with the green swirly pom pom...you know I'm a cheerleader for CHRIST!!GO- FIGHT -WIN GOOOOO JESUS!!!!

OK, you got it!!

Anyway, we had a perfect weekend - YES we did!! When GOD is LARGE and in CHARGE it is PERFECT!! And oh, I want HIM to receive all the glory!! HE held us together and saw us through because you and I know HE'S the SUPERGLUE!

Oh I have to tell you this, my hubby (Todd) took this picture. He is the cutest, yummiest man...He drove us around and took excellent care of us, he even attended the conference. He wasn't alone my Siesta Colleen's hubby (Kerry) also went with us.
I love my man to pieces and I'm so glad that he let's me be me...cause I'm a little quirky..I get in these silly moods...He is very quiet and reserved and I'm... well let's just say I'm the opposite of that...giggle - giggle :)

You know Girls just wanna have fun! (in JESUS name of course)

Have a JESUS filled day - It's all good in the Siesta-Hood!

1 comments:

Pattipoo said...

OMG.., I am bawling my eyes out that I couldn't go.., I was resigned to the circumstances until I read this "rave review" and I feel so deprived!! Wish I coulda been a part of the group.., but Jesus knows He can give me another opportunity! I WILL be (if the Lord wills) at the Lawrenceville CoG Ladies Conference! Love you all, my dear sistas!