CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Time - Where does it gooooooo?

O.K., so it's been a week...YIKES! I can't tell you what I did in the last seven days...hummm. well, I know I was here and not abducted by aliens...let's see....Friday- Lunch with McDonna and Kay Bird; Saturday - Hanging out with the family; Sunday - Church and Sister and her Hubby came for a visit; Monday - Cleaned house (Ithink); Tuesday - (Cleaned some more); Wednesday - Baked all day - yes, Chirstmas baking with the Christmas music and all - My daughter Ansley said "I love Christmas - everything smells good and feels real cozy" then she asked..."Can we put the Christmas tree up early?" I know that sounds so sweet, but I've been in this trap before....they all want the tree up, but dear ole' Mama is left to do all the work....kinda reminds me of the little Red Hen that wanted help making and baking some bread....so speaking of bread - check below for the picture of my pone of cornbread....YUMMIE!! and the pintos......delicious...they would blow you away....hee hee (I couldn't resist that joke) - so life is good! GOD is GOODER!! Oh, yes, this week I have been preparing for our LAMBS (Love And Ministry Between Sistas) Thanksgiving luncheon...I knew I'd been busy for JESUS!!! Love you, Sistas! Keep looking up ~ GOD is LARGE and in CHARGE!!! Oh, yes a Big Shout out to my new Friend "Georgia Jan" ~ Welcome to the Sista-Hood! :)


MacDonna And Kay Bird and Me at Apple Bee's for Kay Birds B-lated Birthday lunch...I love these Sistas!


Pone of Corn Bread

1 comments:

Kelly Weston Moody said...

Hi just letting you know I was here love the picture kelly