CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Got Hope??

You know it's easy to lose hope. Trust me I have lost mine time and time again. Only to relocate it at the feet of JESUS! For those Sistas that know me...well, you know I love acronyms. Yes, I do! I am constantly looking at words and making them mean something to me. So with the recent election results I recalled one of my favorite acronyms.....

Holding
On
Problems
Evaporate

I actually had several words to go with HOPE - but I especially liked this one, because my man (Todd) joined in and came up with problems evaporates...I had Peace Endures....
You may say how can my problems evaporate....problems well, there PROBLEMS!! Well, I have hope for you! When things or people go wrong - you have a decision to make...do I add to the problem or do I look for solutions? So that goes to our focus- what am I going to focus on? Negative or Positive...you can ALWAYS ALWAYS find the negative (by yourself or from others) and in a hurry I might add! So to sum it all up, it's about your vision - don't get your eyes on the problem; get your eyes on the purpose. There is ALWAYS purpose in the pain. Look at our example - JESUS! HIS pain was our gain! AMEN?? Yes, AMEN!! So you see it doesn't matter if we are experiencing the mountain top or the valley low - GOD is still GOD and HE is in control!
When we pray it changes our focus! FOCUS on the FATHER!! I'll say it over and over....
GOD is LARGE and in CHARGE!! HALLELUJAH!! I Love You! I pray bountiful blessings all over you today! :)

0 comments: