CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Me and My Sweet Man - Todd


Here's my new haircut....Kinda the same - just shorter. I cut about 3 inches off my hair. It's like an over 40 thing. I've always heard woman over 40 should not have long hair. I often wondered why that was.... well, here is one of reasons.... HOT FLASHES!! Who can stand blow drying their hair for 30 minutes.... By the time my hair is dry my make up is running down my chin. And yes, I have tried drying my hair first then make up last, but then my skin is so moist that the make up will not stick to my face....so my solution.....cut my hair shorter...10 mins and I'm on my way!!YAY!!

Oh yeah, you will no longer find me on facebook - It was just not my thing....
I love my blogging world :)

May the PEACE of JESUS be in your heart!!

Sista Staci :)

1 comments:

Kelly Weston Moody said...

Bummer... I loved talking to you on facebook. I understand though. Some people only have myspace or facebook, but i have freinds on both so I use both of them. God Bless