CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

~~~~FABULOUS FRIDAY FRIENDS~~~

Just a few pictures of my Sistas that have been my Friday Friend....If you're wondering what a Friday Friend is, read article to the right and find out how you can be my Friday Friend :)


Sista Kathy Swick ~~~ ~~~Sista Rohena Kimbrell


Sista Lisa Frost ~~~~~~Sista Kelly Moody

Sista Nancy Crocker ~~~~~~ Sista Debbie Hunter


Sista Margaret Moody~~~~~~ Sista Monica Spears


Sista Nadine Childs ~~~~~~ Sista Gail Cone

Sista Janet Green ~~~~~~Sista Shirley Ingersoll

2 comments:

Kelly Weston Moody said...

Hey Sista,

Not trying to be rude but you have my last name wrong. I love all the pics though. They are great. I love ya Kelly

Sista Staci said...

OOOOPS!!
Sorry, Kelly - I fixed your name.
:)