CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm Baaaacckkkk

Oh, My Goodness....I have been off my blog for soooo long. With changes to my email account, brought trouble for my blogspot. And tonight I was just surfing around and tried to log in and GUESS WHAT????  I AM BAAACCKKKK!! I am super excited!!

Many things have been going on...I've been so involved with my new children's book Where I Belong. It is such a sweet story with a wonderful message. All that goes to the good Lord -

Mixing the proxy
We have a companion necklace, magnet, pin or keychain that goes along with the book. Mr. Nat Davis, made the mold and cast for these items. He is a man full of God given talent!

Pouring into the mold
Waiting to set up



Almost ready




Pops right out

Here ya go
Mr. Nat's steady hand


Finished Product
                 
 Very Proud to have people in my life that help me so much! 

Our Mission HIMpossible conference is moving right along. We still have a few dates opened if anyone would like more information on our LAMBS team coming to your church free of charge. We spend the day with you and your ladies and enjoy an amazing day with JESUS <3

Hope i can get back on here again.

Blessings
Sista Staci

It's ALL Good in tha Sista-Hood


0 comments: