CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Am I Walking by Faith or Flesh??

So many times I have to stop and ask myself this very question, Am I walking by my flesh or faith? I know for a fact that my flesh gets in the way often enough. When I am facing difficult situations or decisions, it is this little test that helps me follow the leading of the Lord.

My Flesh is self seeking
My Faith is Self less

My Flesh is greedy
My Faith is Giving

My Flesh struggles
My Faith is Strong

My Flesh falters
My Faith Never Fails

My Flesh says "it's all about my way"
My Faith says "it's all about Yahweh"

Galatians 2:20

English Standard Version (ESV)

20I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


I give myself away....freely just as Jesus did for me. Looking for nothing in return from anyone. I walk out my life totally surrendered to the only one that matters. He takes all the ugliness of the flesh and make it something beautiful...by FAITH!

Anything we allow Him to use, HE will not abuse! Trust God, my sweet Sistas with everything you have and with your whole heart. HE will never misuse or mislead you. HE is good all the time!

Living by Faith!
Sista Staci

~<3~

0 comments: