CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thanks, Sista Kathy

I had a wonderful time being on the radio....yes, this little country "Bumkin" that is totally in love with JESUS was on WRAF - 90.9 with Kathy Nicholson. If you are here checking out the Sista-Hood, I hope you have a nice visit. Read through my crazy life and if you will be so kind leave me a little comment.

If you are interested in being a host church for Divine Design just leave your name and e-mail address or call me at 706-499-3824.

Bible study at The Torch starts Monday Evening at 6:30 pm and Tuesday Morning at 10:00 am (Breakfast at 9:30) - Anointed - Transformed - Redeemed (Free Childcare ~ $15.00 workbook)

For HIS Glory - I share my story!!

Living to Serve~~
Sista Staci :)
(2410)

0 comments: