CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet Summer Fun






Madison and Kendall making cookies at
The Pealock house!













Madison, Ansley and Kendall
showing of their Masterpiece!!








Kendall, Me and Madison



We had so much fun! Madison and Kendall are the daughters of my Frienda-Jenna! They are dear and special to us Pealock's! It was so precious last night while up to our elbows in flour, icing and sprinkles....Kendall said "It's all Good in the Sista-Hood"! We giggled so much my sides were aching!! It's so sweet to see the little seeds that I've planted take some root!! Here is my final photo...of My man..."Mr Todd" (to Kendall and Madison) They made a cookie for him...it was a smiley face cookie with green eyes and it had red sprinkles for the hair...I couldn't resist taking a photo of all of them...WAY TOO CUTE!!! cookie and all!!
GOD is so good and it's a blessing sharing sweet times!! Hope you will enjoy making cookies real soon!!

Madison,"Mr. Todd" (Mr. Todd Cookie) and Kendall
Just precious, I tell you, PRECIOUS!!

It's all Good in the Sista-Hood!! :)

0 comments: