CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

IT'S HERE!!!

Tomorrow is almost here. And I can't tell you how excited I am about Divine Design being held at The Torch. Sistas, this is my HOME church. We've been out on the road with Divine Design for almost a year; taking the message to other churches. And here it is....time for my church. I have to say that my anticipation has jumped up a level - I believe this is for several reasons. It's like being on vacation and you're on the drive home and you turn onto the street where you live...you're coming home - you know, the place that is so familiar, it smells like you, it's decorated like you and it's..well, it's HOME. Nothing like HOME!
Well, I'd love to be able to type forever, but GOD is calling me....

Come join us tomorrow - We'll make you feel right at HOME!

PRAY FOR ME, SISTAS!

Luv Ewe!

Staci :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to be there tomorrow, but in case I don't make it please lift Mike, Starr, and I up in prayer. We are facing some custody issues that only God can work out. I know He will. I just would like for you to pray. Love, Jr (:-)
Psalm 121