CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big day in the "Pea" Patch

Well, tomorrow is a BIG day here in the "Pealock" Patch...Our Baby Andrew is going to college. He graduated High school early and has enrolled at Gainesville State College - Ansley also starts back tomorrow at Truett - McConnell. She will finish May of 2010...Mama's little babies are growing up....
Now I totally understand why they are called growing pains!! My heart is aching a little!! When our kids were younger I would tell them - you gotta go to college to get More knowledge...and now just look - it's here!!

I'll try and post a pic are two tomorrow....

Gotta go prepare supper - good ole' veggies (Daniel Fast) -

Love EWE,
Sista Staci = )

January 7, 2009 - Here's the pictures....


Andrew Miles Pealock
1st day of Gainesville State College


Andrew Miles and Ansley Marie
1st Day Spring Semester 09

Mama and Daddy couldn't be more proud of a these two. They are both talented and gifted in their own unique way - and that's exactly how GOD made them. Special and FULL of PURPOSE!! Way to GO - Ans and Andrew!! Keep shining for JESUS!! =)

4 comments:

Kelly Weston Moody said...

Great pics. I cant beleive they are in college. I remember babysitting them so long ago and them bring so little. I wish you both luck. Enjoy the ride and cherish every minute of it ok. Kelly

jennyhope said...

my heart aches for you. I can't even imagine. uggghhh. how did it go? i almost started crying...

Kellie said...

Andrew is a handsome young man and Ansely is a beatiful young woman. What a blessing I know they are to you. I can remember when Andrew was just a little tike at church. How fast time flys!
Kellie

Leah Adams said...

Staci,

Nice to meet you and your family. Thank you so much for visitng me over at The Point. I am always humbled when someone spends their time reading anything the Lord has given me.

Your family is beautiful. I am sure you have done a great job raising those kids and they will make you proud.

See you soon.

Leah