CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Feelin' Brand new at 42






Yes, it's true
42
Not feelin' blue
Not worried what to do

Lookin' for my dreams
to come true

All because I'm FORTY TWO!!

who knew????


The LAMBS (Love And Ministry Between Sistas) had me a birthday party at Bible study yesterday! Just look at that cake!! Double layered - Double Chocolate!! YUMMIE!!! I had a wonderful day and I felt sooooo loved! I'll try and post another picture or two...oh yeah and all the ladies wore pink to honor me and Breast Cancer Awareness Month!! How precious was that??!! I love you, Sistas!!











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Staci!
And I'll let you know when I start on the Mountain Dew Tree, though it may not be this year due to the small apartment but soon... very soon! See you all later!

jennyhope said...

so cute!! happy late bday!!