CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sweet "Seasoned Saints" Sistas

I tell you what...if you want to have the time of your life just go hang out with a few "Seasoned Saints". I had the privilege of taking a group of these ladies to Buford on Wednesday. We went to Hobby Lobby, Michael's and then we had lunch at Olive Garden. I loved listening to their stories from the past. And how when they were younger they would gather around the radio and listen to scary stories. Priceless! And also, the discussion on outside plumbing...well, now that was too funny! I just wanted to give a little shout out to my Sweet precious Sistas..." and what Seasoned Saints"they are!






Ruby England, Marianne Morrsion, Nadine Childs, Janet Green
Front - Shirley Ingersoll

0 comments: